The PRO-EVOTIG 2000P Compact DC TIG Welder has a broad welding ampere range of 10-200amp. It designed Rugged Polycarbonate body and power input of Single Phase (220/230volt). The highest duty cycle at 60% and the Easy Operating Function is more flexibility for high thickness of welding application. The design rugged package and completed with flexible Carrier Belt, its provide flexibility for highest job site.
- Lightweight at 9kgs , rugged package for ultimate portability and durability.
- Adjustable Pulse Current Control makes that easy to gain even greater heat control on thinnest material.
- Adjustable Pulse Frequency and Pulse Width Control, easier to control the width of the welding space for deference kind of welding application.
- 2T/4T Manual and Auto welding function; it's provided flexibility for long and difficult jobs.
- Overload protection for long life of the components.
- (CE) standard.
- Backed by One year Dynaweld manufacturing warranty.
- Stick Welding
- Scratch start DC TIG Welding
RECOMMENDED TIG OPTIONS
- TG26R-25 WP-26R TIG TORCH.
- GR-AR Dynaweld argon gas regulator with flow meter.
|Input power voltageï¼ˆVï¼‰||AC220V+15%,1PH|
|Input voltage frequencyï¼ˆHZï¼‰||50/60|
|Rated input power capacityï¼ˆKVAï¼‰||4.6|
|Output current rangeï¼ˆAï¼‰||10-200|
|Arc force adjustment rangeï¼ˆAï¼‰|
|Material Thickness ( mm )||0.4 – 8.0mm|
BASIC UNIT INCLUDES
- Owner instruction guide.
- Input power cable with insulated plug.
- Professional hand carries belt.